The sweetest baby on the block had her 12 month check up today and she is officially tiny!16 lbs. 15 oz. and 27 inches tall.
Still sweet, but learning to whine a little bit.
She is a really good eater, messy (and I mean MESSY) but she'll eat anything.
She is crawling all over the place. Her favorite spots are:
the dog water bowl, the dog crate, the fireplace with the fun little rocks.
She can identify TEETH (of course), nose, and ears.
She can raise just one eyebrow, how cool is that?
Scared to stand up by herself, but cruises on furniture and the disgusting dog crate.
Says: Aiden (we try to tell her it's ELIZABETH now!!!!), num num for food, mama, dada, teeth, hi, doggie, and...
She still takes 2 good naps a day--where did she come from?!?!
She has 6 teeth and I am hoping her hair is strawberry blonde. (in some light it is)
She's our little peanut and we sure love her.
"Cate the Great, we love you Cate the Great!!!"
Still sweet, but learning to whine a little bit.
She is a really good eater, messy (and I mean MESSY) but she'll eat anything.
She is crawling all over the place. Her favorite spots are:the dog water bowl, the dog crate, the fireplace with the fun little rocks.
She can identify TEETH (of course), nose, and ears.
She can raise just one eyebrow, how cool is that?
Scared to stand up by herself, but cruises on furniture and the disgusting dog crate.
Says: Aiden (we try to tell her it's ELIZABETH now!!!!), num num for food, mama, dada, teeth, hi, doggie, and...
She still takes 2 good naps a day--where did she come from?!?!
She has 6 teeth and I am hoping her hair is strawberry blonde. (in some light it is)
She's our little peanut and we sure love her.
"Cate the Great, we love you Cate the Great!!!"
1 comment:
What a sweetie!!!
I can't belive there is a kid smaller than Lexi was at 12 months! She is a little one!
And can I say that I envy her 2 naps a day!!! Oh, what that would be like!
Post a Comment