Sunday, July 26, 2009

I almost forgot

to blog about our visitors!!

Clint, Chaliese and Daniel came for a visit and we had a great time. Although Chaliese saved the day with the birthday cake, that wasn't their original reason for coming. You see, Clint needed a wisdom tooth pulled and we just happen to know someone who could do it for real cheap. (wink wink) Luckily for all parties involved, the tooth came out easily and the recovery went well. Clint was eating that night!! He must have had a REALLY great oral surgeon. It was fun for me to watch Lewis in action because I had never seen him pull a tooth in real life. He's really good and I'm not just saying that :)

It was fun to have them here and to finally meet Daniel. He is such a great little boy and it was awesome for Lewis and I to see his parents in action. It's always exciting to see your siblings as parents and C & C are doing a great job. (although hanging around with parents with only one child made me feel a little bit guilty about the lack of attention Cate gets....)

While they were here we stayed busy. We went to the mucenter of course.

Lewis made some killer ribs. mmmmmmmmm. So good even the pork hater in me loves them.We went to the petting farm.
We went for a walk and took some family photos. All of their photos are on their camera so maybe they'll post some and I can steal them from their blog.

We celebrated B's birthday at Chuck E. Cheese's aka the slimiest place in America.We enjoyed a day at the zoo complete with a camel ride for A and B and a trip to the fountain park splash pad spray area. (not sure what to call that place)

8 comments:

Dan and Dee said...

fun times!

Dan and Dee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dan and Dee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dan and Dee said...

that was soooo weird. The comments went, bing, bing, bing three times and posted each time. I was hitting the back bar-anyway, sorry about my computer skills or the computer itself.
Glad you all had a great visit.
I hope Lewis is planning on cooking us ribs when we come in Sept!

LJABC and D said...

That's ok Dee because it makes it look like I have lots of comments!!!

Jack Attack said...

one...cute family photo
two...HATE Up-Chuck-E-Cheese
three...sweet potato fries are the best!
too bad we weren't in Utah at the same time. maybe we'll get together over Christmas again.

Tiana said...

I wish I could visit too! I miss you guys!

Cha said...

I'll upload our pictures to smug mug, so you can get copies!
And, I'm happy to say my legs made the sibling picture!!! :)