Cate enjoyed her some Coke.
It wasn't even TOO hot.
B had a huge snow cone.
And A's ice cream was at least 8 inches tall.
For the 4th we spent some time at a church carnival, but it was super hot. SO hot they had to shut down the bounce house

Lewis barbequed some great spare ribs and we had a wonderful 4th of July feast. Then we headed downtown for some more rides and bouncing before enjoying the fireworks.







3 comments:
I love it; were so excited to come see you all!
C&C&D
You kids have all the fun, ha ha.
Actually, you have a lot of fun with your kids.
I also meant to say Cate may small according to the charts but her smile is as big as Texas!
Happy Fourth!
ps, I meant to say I like your hair cut JJ. You can look so cute in short hair! Luckyyou!
Post a Comment