Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What a mess

He's a nice enough old chap, but sometimes I wonder what on earth Santa was thinking when he brought that huge tub of play doh a couple of years ago.
( I just realized it's hard to see in this picture, but just imagine finding the nasty sticky stuff everywhere you look and then you will know what I mean)

3 comments:

lnkmom said...

That Santa and his nasty Play-doh!

We have very strict rules for play-doh at our house.... none is to enter the house! Sometimes I slip, but then we have the same outcome that you have and it's banned again!

But that's what Pre-school is for, right?

Dan and Dee said...

He looks like he is thoroughly enjoying himself! Who created play-doh anyway??? NOT a mom that didn't have a maid!

Cat said...

The trick is to walk away until it dries up....then you can sweep it all away!

Actually, the best trick is to keep it far, far away from the house! :)