

So we purchased a couch from a friend that we helped move today. We bought it without measurements, so it is a little large for the room we would have liked to have put it in. Oh well, such is life. It is a nice couch though, but where to put it . . .
5 comments:
Okay it was me that deleted the comment-too many typos--I'll try again...
Nice couch! That is one massive piece of furniture!! Now if you just had a room to put it in, ha ha...I like your purchase!!
Can you take the center piece out and put that part in the front room? It does look nice though! Better than the first (used) couch we bought-ugh, fake velvet material, sawmill design, autumn colors....so horrible, even at the time!
That baby is BIG!!! I'm sure it would fill up our living room too!
I don't think it will fill up our living room. Send it up this way and we will put it in our living room until you all get a new house with a bigger living room.
Thanks in advance.
Love it! We've been looking for one like that. If you see another one for sale, let us know! :)
Post a Comment