
I am sure that much of the woman and mother JJ is today began when she was a kid being raised by Deanne. I don't have any accessible pictures of JJ as a baby, but I think she probably looked something like this:

or this:

As she grew older (and wiser) she continued to learn how to be a great mother. (I think she looked something like this).

Seriously, she is such a great mother to the kids. She always puts the kid's interests first. Whether it is keeping them warm (our kids will die of suffocation before they are allowed to get chilly--but they will suffocate in warmth!),

or letting them sleep in bed with her because they are scared of monsters,

or just comforting them because their dad traumatized them,


she is always there for them and they know that, and I know that.
She is tough.

She is fun.

Thanks so much for being such a great mother to our children. (And thanks for never taking a picture of me like this!--I just wanted to get a picture of Brian in here to say congrats on graduation from law school--Way to go BIG GUY!)
6 comments:
Great post. I'm glad to hear you guys are doing so well!
My wife came from that great line of mothers as well, she's a champ. Happy Mother's day JJ. For your gift, I have lost quite a few pounds from that last speedo picture; however, I will wear that SAME pair this year (just so we can make new memories at the lake house). If you could bring some suspenders I would much appreciate it. Oh yeah, and some elastic because those extra pounds I packed in those speedos last year really did a number on the speedo elasticity. Lewis don't forget yours.
Thanks Lew!! I especially appreciate the picture of me asleep with my mouth wide open!!! I guess I can't complain though, right Brian?!?!!?!
Good pictures. JJ is a champ!!! Poor Brian.....what an honor for him to be on your blog. I would just be careful for a payback. Thanks for honoring JJ. She really is an amazing woman and she did raise the boys after all.
What a sweet blog Lewis, you do have a wonderful wife!
What a good sport both JJ and Brian are for allowing pictures to be posted and not deleting them!
You are a great mom JJ, And you have a great mom, And grandmother as well! You are a good comforter when Lewis tries to have the kids grow up too soon-the terrified picture of Brooks says it all...with the one that follows of you snuggling him!
Happy Mother's Day--with many more Mother's Days to come! They grow up and leave before you know it! so enjoy the moments...
Happy Mothers Day JJ and the whole Krieger clan. I don't know what I would do without ya'll closely monitoring my bowel movements.
Also, that picture of Brian could be the sexiest picture I have ever seen. I hope you wore that under your robe for graduation.
Post a Comment