Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Project

I like projects.
I like watching HGTV.
This is what motivated me to start destroying the tile in the kids' bathroom shower the other night.
It has been leaking ever since we moved in and we finally decided to just rip out the floor and try to figure out where the problem is coming from.
Lewis got in there and tore it all out like the champion he is.
Aiden was there to help by reading a Fairy Princess story to him while he worked.
Lewis pulling out the soggy rubber shower pan:
This is part way through the demo:
Brooks was there to help too:
This is what it looks like now:
Stay tuned for what happens next! (we have no clue)

3 comments:

dee said...

You two are so good for each other! You spur each other on. What happened to "we'll do this when I am out for a few weeks in June?"
I love your energy, and your get it done attitude about things! Can't wait to see the finished product, and gpa Dan would be proud of Brooks with his "safety glasses" on! Go Brooks!

I love your SMCenter and that you all got there.

Cha said...

Wow, lots of work! Way to go you all! We're cheering for you from Texas.

Liesl said...

Good luck with fixing the shower! (The shower in our master bath looked just like that for 10 years before we finally hired someone to finish the job.)