Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Science Mucenter

So we have some little words and phrases that we say in our family that are pretty unique. For example, any time that it is light outside but before 6:30 am we call "sleeping morning". Pretty sad that we had to come up with a name for that if you ask me. I think the main problem was that Lewis usually has to leave before anyone should be up and the kids would hear the garage door opening and HAVE to wake up to wave goodbye at the window. Hopefully that will be better now that we have the super duper special QUIET garage door opener. ANYWAY, back to the point.
Something else that we say is "science mu-center". It's what we call the McWane Science Center. I think Brooks came up with it and the best part is that my kids really think that is what it is called. Pretty funny. We went there on Saturday, here are some pictures to prove it.






Now if it would just stop raining for one minute maybe we could go outside or maybe even hit the pool!

3 comments:

Mikelle said...

I am so with you on the rain--we must have missed you on Saturday, we went to the McWane Center right when it opened. I can't wait to see what you do to your bathroom!!

Tiana said...

That's funny that you went to the Science Mucenter this weekend. We were in San Francisco this weekend and we went to the new California Academy of Sciences (http://www.calacademy.org/) and I thought of the you guys and the "Science Mucenter." Next time you are in California you have to check it out. It is an aquarium/4 story rainforest/everything science you can think of. It was cool.

Cha said...

We remember going there with you--such a great place and good memories!