Thursday, March 5, 2009

Note to self:

*Buy stock in whoever makes "nuk" pacifiers.*
We are keeping them in business. (thanks Georgia!)

And a BONUS shot of the prettiest baby on the block:


5 comments:

lnkmom said...

She is a keeper!!! I love the headbands you have made for your girls, so cute!

Dan and Dee said...

I love how she opens her mouth so wide when she smiles so happily!

Darling babe!
I guess when (and this will be much later-a couple of years or so) and you are ready to get Cate off of pacifiers you can just put them on the floor or couch and let her see the dog eat them up. ha ha

Hillary said...

She is the prettiest baby!!! I love her!! And about your last post... I have used the "car beeper thing" on my front door many-a-time! You make me laugh. If I was with you at Target I probably would have fallen on the floor laughing so hard. Its only that funny because I can relate... sounds like something that would be on Seinfeld or something. :) he he he!!

dee said...

They have the coolest thing here on the car clickers...if your alarm goes off your clicker beeps at you inside-it's interesting in church...

I only have one key and no clicker so am so out of the loop, but got a good laugh about your trying to click your house door open.

Michelle said...

I am completely braindead when I step up to the Redbox kiosk after having an iPhone too long. I always try to slide the screen to page forward. I am hopeless!