

Well, let me fix that for you my friend!! Today was the last straw for good old Jimmy. He bites Brooks every day and has been breaking the skin, so he had to go back. I hope a good family will adopt him. A good family with no little kids to bite. But don't worry my friends because we still have Georgia for me to clean up after. You see, Georgia bites I mean EATS holes through everything. I was thinking about starting a new blog to put pictures of the things she destroys every day but I'm too lazy. Here's from a few days ago. Usually I'm too mad to take a picture. The first picture is a basket she likes to eat. Next is a thing I made to keep the cold air from coming into our apartment in Conn. I used it here to keep the garage smell from taking over the basement. It was full of rice which is "super duper in the trooper" (as Brooks would say) fun to clean up. Oh yeah, and see that nice soft comfy blue pillow we put in her crate, it's been ripped to smithereens too.
6 comments:
I swear everyone has return a dog once in there lifetime. I know we would have done that but Ryan keeps pulling the "I'm allergic" card. I have to admit I'm not really complaining that we can't get one.
I can't believe how big Kate is getting. she is so darling.
Farewell to Jimmy! We still need to come meet Georgia. Kiwi still guts an occasional stuffed animal, but it has gotten so much better! Hang in there :)
I hate to say it, but I thought you were CRAZY for getting 2 dogs!
Sorry you had to part with one of them, it's never easy. Even if life with them isn't easy either.
Oh man! that's why I don't have a dog! I am thinking about a rabbit.
I think the idea of two dogs is great, how sad Jimmy didn't work out. I like how two dogs can be company for each other when the kids our out and about, you don't have to feel guilty the dogs are alone...However, I think your decision to let Jimmy find another home was the right one-don't hurt our Brooks!!!
Young dogs are not easy to train and make a lot of work for the mom so good luck JJ!
Oh I'm so excited I can 'see' you through the blogworld now. Your family is absolutely beautiful. Glad to see you doing well.
Post a Comment