Also, I gave Brooks a hair cut. His bangs were getting in his eyes and driving him crazy. He started the thing where you flick your head to get the hair out of your eyes and I had to cut it. I started out cutting the bangs and he looked like the guy from Dumb and Dumber. So I finished the job. It's terrible. I hope he forgives me and I hope, like my mom said, that it will be better in a week!
3 comments:
Lloyd Christmas is the guys name, and I think he should appreciate such a fine looking doo. Hair-doo that is.
I've done that same thing (not at Target..I think it might have been my front door. Brooks looks great. Will you cut David's hair next...his is a total nest!
We call it "bama bangs" when all the boys start flicking their hair out of their faces. Such a cute kid!
Post a Comment