Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring break in pictures

We had a great and busy week with Aiden home last week. She sure keeps us on our toes! However, I think she was brainwashing Brooks secretly because on the way home from dropping her off at school today he started crying and saying "I don't want to go to school next year when I'm four because I don't want to go to the office."







This scary tiger tried to attack my children who were standing RIGHT up against the glass at the time.

6 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Looks like fun. We are going to Moses Lake for our Spring break in a couple of weeks.

Dan and Dee said...

How scary about the tiger!! Glad there is glass between it and the kids!
Was Brooks in heaven with Darth Vader? Did you know Darth was going to be there and that's how Brooks had his light saber?
I have been checking your blog a lot and was glad to see a new post. I didn't even know it was miss Aiden's spring break. Candace is excited to come in April during Lewis' spring break!

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

Smart kids! I don't want to go to school or the office!!!

Katie said...

Okay-I've never seen that Tiger move! That's sort of freaky! Jona's wife, Julia, took a bunch of pictures of tigers for her photography job. They were pretty up close and personal (using meat to lure them). scary! Cute pics of your kids!

M and J said...

Fischer was very jealous that Brooks got to fight Darth Vader. Where were you?

Tiana said...

Congratulations to Aiden riding her bike all by herself! Starting and stopping and all!