Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I heart giraffes


maybe it's the looooooooonnnnnnnnggggg neck.

(P.S. for Lewis because you didn't answer your phone and I know you check the blog:
Tonight is one of those "potential for severe weather" nights.
It is pouring so Georgia won't go to the bathroom.
She is in her crate.
I hope she doesn't make a big mess for me to clean up.)

(she is happy in this picture, laughing actually. and just sitting in her stroller happy to just sit and watch the kids ride their bikes around the parking lot)

I also adore 9 month old babies. Especially gentle, mild, sweet ones. Especially ones that are happy to be wherever we drag her. Especially ones that never cry or make life more stressful. We are blessed to have her in our family. She really is "the great".
Just try and tell me you don't want to smooch those cheeks!

7 comments:

Hillary said...

Oh Cate is so sweet I want to take a bite!!! And I whole-heartedly agree... the 8-9 month age has been my absolute favorite too. Ben is great now but at 8-9 months they are still sort of a baby but old enough to play and I love it. Ben and Cate really need to hang again... so when are you coming to OK? :)

P.S. If you love giraffe's... Cate needs this toy:
http://store.pommenyc.com/sophiegiraffe.html
Or just google "Sophie the Giraffe" its an oldie but a goodie toy. I always wanted it for Ben but never got it (its a little $$) but I am a sucker for classic toys/books.

Dan and Dee said...

JJ, You always capture the best pictures of Cate the great! I love this picture! It just oozes with joy and sweetness.
You should be in Nan's will--she has sooo many.

Katie said...

Are all of your trees still standing??? It was loud and scary last night! I love how you let Lewis know on your blog.

Amy said...

What a sweet baby! I am glad that you have a way to communicate with your husband, I know that can sometimes be tricky. Do nurses ever return your pages? That is my least favorite response to, "Hi honey!"

Amy said...

not really david...sorry

Sarah said...

Tony is on call tonight too - it always seems to happen on those nights that the storms are so severe that they shake the walls in our house. Or the classic night when the tornado sirens went on for hours and the trees were about to break in half. Our dog insists on sleeping in our bed on those nights - barks until we give in - at least I have some company. Good times!

MIMOM2 said...

SO cute! I love content babies :) Who wouldn't want to be pushed around in a stroller to watch cool siblings outside :)