Thursday, October 30, 2008

"We're not in Kansas anymore" aka "trunk or treat"





13 comments:

Jenn said...

Okay, so that is just SOOOOO dang cute!

lnkmom said...

How fun! I wish David would dress up for a family "theme". I guess I would have to dress up too, and it's not my favorite thing.

You guys look great!

Tennille said...

I love when families dress up together for Halloween--you guys look great!

mindy said...

Oh heavens. That is way too cute!! I love it.

Jack Attack said...

I guessed right! I love it. You guys look great. Cate makes one fierce lion.

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

So cute! I love you!!! ANd miss you... Are you guys in Utah right now?

; )

Dan and Dee said...

What fun! You all look so great! I was a little surprised Brooks let you put silver face paint on him-it just made the outfit.
What a great witch JJ-the green face was awesome!
I was a little slow on the scarecrow (thanks for the help JJ--it was obvious, I was in a fog I guess...)
Little miss Dorothy is daaahhling.
Cate is a cuddly lion--wish I could be there trick or treating with the kids watching them have fun!
I love how you made it a family affair! Happy Halloween--

Erin said...

Adorable! Such a cute family picture!

M and J said...

Great job on the costumes. I love dressing up for halloween but never get to it. You guys looked great!

Melissa B. said...

I think this is a record for comments! So cute. I remember you were flinstones the first time we met in CT

Amy said...

I love it! You guys look so cute.

MIMOM2 said...

JJ that is fantastic!!! I love these costumes..super crafty!!! Move over Martha.

The Frosts said...

You guys look awesome. I'm so jealous I didn't think of your tinman costume idea 2 years ago when we did WoO. Yours is adorable and surely did not take the 20 hours my sewn costume did (too bad I didn't know, you could have borrowed it!) I love the family theme!