Friday, October 17, 2008

Miracles


Did you see the game last night? The Red Sox were down 7-0 in the 7th inning and they came back and WON it! How awesome is that? I say, those guys with all their statistics can take a break when it comes to the Red Sox. It was so exciting. The announcers said it would take a miracle, and I guess they got one.

Speaking of miracles, I have been watching General Conference slowly but surely. We missed it while we were on our whirlwind trip and recorded it on the DVR. It has been so amazing to watch. Even if you aren't a memeber of the same church as me, I know that you can definitely benefit from the uplifiting messages that we heard in conference this year. Anyway, Brooks and I were watching the first Saturday session last week and President Monson was talking and he said something about miracles. Brooks turned to me and said "Mommy, we WILL see miracles." Well said, B. (did I redeem myself with this cuter picture?)

1 comment:

Dan and Dee said...

I love Brooks' crazy pictures. Never stop taking them! Tiana said she loves one of them and now I can't remember which one it was...
We got to listen to Sunday conference, both sessions in Shanghai and it was great! It's nice to listen again and again!