
The guys in the big vacuum truck came through the neighborhood yesterday. Obviously they haven't looked up at the trees recently. Because they are still GREEN!!! Hello. (picture taken from my window one minute ago)

Lastly, I love that they take anything in the garbage here. Check out the paint stash that the previous owners left under the stairs. Oh, but there's more too! I just filled the painty ones with cat litter and away they took it.

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5253005237129373762" />
2 comments:
At our new house they come and take the trash from behind our house. Don't they do that for you? And they will take anything in or around it. It's crazy. Glad to hear you got your poop problem figured out. Fischer would have been so excited to see it. :-)
Okay I haven't looked at blogs in a little while so I was catching up with yours... since you just left I am missing you! Anyway... the blue vein thing between the eyes... me and Kyle don't have them but I don't know if you noticed but Ben has them SO bad. More off to the side closer to the inside of his eye and everyone is always saying "did you know your baby has a bruise by his eye?" Poor kid is always going to look like he has a black eye. :)
Wish you would have been here longer but it was SO much fun staying up late and chatting!!
-Hillary
Post a Comment