Ob Brooks and Aiden.... I wish we lived closer so I could know them while they grew up!!
I LOOOOOVED having you guys stay with us... it was the highlight of the year!!! I think Kyle and I slept all day Sunday to catch up from staying up so late chatting.
The pics from the trip are great except for the one at Trader Joe's where I look like Dog Diarhea!!! Yes, everyone go look I am such a hottie.
I want to hold Cate some more!!! I am jealous Kyle will get to see you guys again when he comes to interview... NO fair!
3 comments:
Ob Brooks and Aiden.... I wish we lived closer so I could know them while they grew up!!
I LOOOOOVED having you guys stay with us... it was the highlight of the year!!! I think Kyle and I slept all day Sunday to catch up from staying up so late chatting.
The pics from the trip are great except for the one at Trader Joe's where I look like Dog Diarhea!!! Yes, everyone go look I am such a hottie.
I want to hold Cate some more!!! I am jealous Kyle will get to see you guys again when he comes to interview... NO fair!
Take Care!
-Hillary
I LOVE this book! I had one of those days yesterday :) So sad for A.
Poor Aiden! She's not looking too happy!! It was SOOO great to see you last weekend!
Post a Comment