Friday, October 24, 2008

"Oh my leg!"

Aiden seems to have a flair for the dramatic (oh, oh, wherever did she get it?!!?!). This evening she hit her hip on the corner of a piece of furniture and was terribly wounded. She was whining about it in the kitchen one minute and the next Lewis and I could hear her slowly making her way down the hall toward our bedroom.


This is what I saw before I burst out into my loudest most obnoxious laugh. She had convinced Brooks to push her by her feet down the hall. I just about peed my pants. Then, later, when she was trying to get up on our bed we heard her tell Brooks that she would pay him to help her. When he said no she just said, "then you're fired." Where do they get this stuff?

We spent some time today at the "science mu-center". Check Brooks out. He is so dang funny. He's got moves I ain't neva seen.

5 comments:

Dan and Dee said...

That Aiden is a hoot! Milk it for all its worth girl!! (talk to Aunt Tiana)
Tiana paid Candace a jelly life-saver to be a horse for her--Candace crawled into the bedroom with Tiana riding on her back and then Tiana fed her the lifesaver. C'mon Tiana tell us scoop....
I loved that Aiden "fired" Brooks! What a kid!!
Brooks has a great Buzz Light year move! The Science "Muscenter" is awesome!!

Tiana said...

Of course, that is the first thing I thought of too mom. Poor Aiden - bringing up bad memories for me...I still feel guilty. I don't think I ever "fired" Candace though. A must be watching too much of the Donald.

Amy said...

Sweet moves! Kids are so funny, seriously where do they come up with it? So we just got back from Virginia, and we totally loved Williamsburg.

Chris and Jamie said...

Hey JJ, this is Chris. That's a pretty funny story about Aiden. I remember once my older brother said he would pay me a hundred dollars if I cleaned all the cuticle off his toenails. I actually believed him. Luckily my mom came in our room around 10:00 at night and made me quit. My brother still owes me. I'll be in Atlanta on Nov 3rd through the 5th if Lewis has time. I know it's a long drive, so don't go out of your way. If you're in the area then great.

Dan and Dee said...

Too bad Candace can't blog...she would have some advise for Brooks...ha ha