
(me yesterday morning. notice a few things--one: I just woke up, two: I am wearing LONG SLEEVES finally, three: I need a haircut, I am looking too much like Kath Day from Kath and Kim, oh yeah and I have allergies hence the eye issues)
Me, me, me, me, me!!!!!!!!!
Well, my mother-in-law tagged me and since you should never tell your mother-in-law "no", I am going to do it. Here's the thing though, isn't a blog a place that we talk all about ourselves already? I mean, it's really a self-indulgent activity anyway but here you go.......Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
5. Leave a comment to let them know

1. I have a fake tooth. (really I just wanted a reason to post this picture again, but whatever) Maybe I'm a pirate, but I'll never admit it. Maybe I like the shock value.
2. I love water. I like to drink water, listen to running water or waves, and swim. I love the sound of the water when I am the only person swimming. That's the only way I can describe it.
3. I can't stand fake people. Authenticity is so important to me. And really, it's painfully obvious when you are trying too hard.
(Aiden in Ghana. They were worried about how white she was)4. I love to travel. I want to go to Fiji next, or Argentina :) or Rome :) Or the beach in Alabama slash Florida hint hint. I did 2 study abroad trips in college (one to France and one to Jerusalem) and have traveled with Lewis to Thailand, Italy, Vienna, and Ghana. Also, we have driven cross country together multiple times. We really love to travel.
5. I love pulling weeds. I will just sit in the yard for hours on end pulling weeds. For some reason it gives me lots of satisfaction and time to think. I love it. And no one bugs me because they are afraid I will make them pull weeds too.
6. I couldn't think of another one. I have the movie The Goonies memorized, I bite my nails, boring. I am very opinionated, you all know that. I stick my foot in my mouth a lot, you probably know that too because most likely I have offended you at some time. I love a clean house, my mother in law put that one (oh, and I'm with you Tiana, I can't go to bed or function unless it's clean and Lewis totally doesn't get it so apparently he didn't get that gene). So I need to think of something unique, ummm--- Ok. Lewis says I have an irrational fear of raw meat. But I don't want to be the one with all kinds of funky issues because I wasn't careful around the raw chicken. But it's true, I really hate to touch raw meat.
(did I just get in like 100 things about me, maybe I'm super self-obsessed too?!?!?! scary)
Oh and I almost forgot, I TAG my sisters and anyone else who hasn't done this yet. DO IT.
6 comments:
I love The Goonies too! We were going to let our kids watch it recently and quickly remembered what bad mouths the kids had...oops!
That's great JJ. I always enjoy your blog. I had to laugh though because I have a thing with raw meat too. Jason laughs/gets irritated whenever I cook with it (particularly chicken) because I am constantly sanitizing EVERYTHING and am very cautious about what touches what.
I love the way you write JJ! Guess I did right by tagging you!
Love the pirate picture and the white baby too--and the last entry, and, and, and. I love honesty and you are always honest...
I would have been surprised if Tiana didn't say anything about raw meat. Both of the girls hate even touching raw meat! I have to say, I love kitchen counter cleaner!!
Katie and I think your hair would look really good in the "flying wedge"
you, offened me? never! okay maybe "sit and spin", but then again, I was an emotional teen age girl.
I remember watching Goonies and Newsies every weekend at Johanna's and playing the "fun" game in the scary closet, and Mario Cart. Gotta love it!
Miss you. If you are ever in Utah, we all need to get together. I'll even make a special trip.
I am so with you on the meat issues. once Ryan was cleaning out a turkey and I started getting panicky about sanitizing all around him, so he thought it would be funny to stick his turkey guts filled finger in MY MOUTH. so gross.
plus I think you are justified in your panic. didn't you get serious salmonella in collage from some chicken joke?
Post a Comment