Monday, May 5, 2008

this is............American Idol

I may or may not have created a monster. YOU be the judge, America.

A said to me "Brooke White goes to our church." so I said "what church do we go to?" and she said "Well, I go to the church of warriors." (that might just be the power ranger in her talking though, I can't be sure)

8 comments:

lnkmom said...

She cracks me up!!!! Future Power Ranger, American Idol, or Simon Cowell... hard choices for Miss A. in the future!

(Just a side note, did you notice that Brooke's outfit the night before she was eliminated was her most "questionable" to date?...I'm just sayin')

JCooper said...

Wow! It's been a while since I read your blog and - holy cow! What a month you've had! Tornadoes, marathons, pregnancy, boards, surgery on your mom...you guys are seriously amazing. Hang in there! By the way, I can't believe how big the kids are now. SO adorable!

Erin said...

Jaige!! How is your mom? She is such an inspiration! Goodness!! I would love to come to good ol' Bama...maybe next summer. My sis is in Texas and we are gonna visit her and then go to New Orleans, so why not just a little further?? I also have a friend in Tennessee too...we can go on tour!! I sure miss ya!!

mindy said...

A cracks me up. That second video is so funny and cute!

Amy said...

I can't believe all that you have had to deal with lately! You are amazing! I don't know much about insurance adjusters or tornadoes, but I know you are nearing the end of the worst part of residency. It will get much better I promise! Medical school is delightful as long as you get all the loans that you need. Just be careful about rejecting loans. It is better to take them and pay them back if you don't need them, than to get stuck paying catch-up when the government stops offering you money. Good luck with everything. Also be really careful when switching insurance, it is such a pain, but a temporary one.
Amy

Jack Attack said...

she is hilarious. Is Star Search still around? If so, get her signed up!

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

Jage.. the videos are so cute! Does A still have hopes for the circus as well? A and B are getting so big and cute!!!(And I also loved Lewis's commentary in the background! :)

Sarah said...

"The first one, I loved it...the last, not very good!" SO CUTE!! With the british accent and all. Lew, have you been reading Stanislavsky to her? - TM

P.S. Thanks for the poison ivy hints! - SJM