Monday, March 31, 2008

Sunday Pictures





**On the way to church yesterday we saw an RV that was towing a minivan that had been painted to match the RV. It was a sweet design too. Someone was living their dream**.
**It almost made up for the fact that the most wild kid in our class took off his shoes AGAIN and they are impossible to get back on. I really really hate feet. Sweaty stinky five year old feet aren't the WORST, but they are pretty gross to touch and try and shove into stinky shoes.**
**I think I might know why I am so tired and sore all the time. Aside from the fact that I'm pretty sure I have symphysis pubic disfunction (which makes me hurt like crazy all the time wah wah i need some sympathy here can you tell), I have been working pretty hard in the yard again. This time just cleaning out the leaves and stuff around the shrubs and pulling out the 9 shrubs that didn't make it due to the drought we are experiencing. I am hoping to transplant some of my plants that did survive. Maybe I'll wait until Lewis is home and not studying. Next month. We'll see.**
** The odds are actually pretty good that I will wait for Lew's help because today when I was putting away our gardening tools and brooms (we also swept out the garage and the driveway), I saw what lives in at least some of the holes in our yard. And it was big and black and so scary I can hardly believe I am typing it. Seriously, it's making me sweat and I think I might take the kids to a hotel or something tonight. I hate snakes. Even more than feet. Like 500 times more.**

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Great pics! I hear you about the yard. Some things are much better left unturned, undug, and unknown. :)

MIMOM2 said...

Great job with pictures! We are starting year number three and just started contemplating a raised bed garden in the backyard.