What fun pictures. It was so fun to see your kids with Tennille and Adams kids. What a small world. Isn't that exciting that they are having twins. I also loved the Jamba Juice cup. I wish they had those here. Glad you had such a wonderful trip.
What a fun trip!! I CAN'T believe Aiden went skiing! I need to think more adventurously I guess. I'm pretty sure it would be a DISASTER if I tried to put Anika in skis! Glad you got to see your parents and that your poison ivy rash is doing better!
Sweet. It's amazing how many wonderful things you can remember/discover about Provo when you're not trapped there. :) I've been dying to go back for a visit--even though I swore never to return.
7 comments:
What fun pictures. It was so fun to see your kids with Tennille and Adams kids. What a small world. Isn't that exciting that they are having twins. I also loved the Jamba Juice cup. I wish they had those here. Glad you had such a wonderful trip.
Looks like you have fun and did everything! Reminds me that I need to take my kids to campus next time we visit!
What a fun trip!! I CAN'T believe Aiden went skiing! I need to think more adventurously I guess. I'm pretty sure it would be a DISASTER if I tried to put Anika in skis! Glad you got to see your parents and that your poison ivy rash is doing better!
sorry we missed you!
Yeah! It was so fun to see you guys and have all the kids play together.
Looks like a great trip! You have to love Utah skiing! Family is fun too.
Sweet. It's amazing how many wonderful things you can remember/discover about Provo when you're not trapped there. :) I've been dying to go back for a visit--even though I swore never to return.
Post a Comment