Brooks kept looking for "frosty snowman!", but he was nowhere to be found.
So, we decided to take a family trip to the mall. Brooks got a tie for Easter and the kids both got a cookie because Lewis just can't tell them no!
Poor Lewis has been really sick. He is still working though and studying too. Poor guy has the flu-- fever, aches, congestion, general yuckiness all over. I'm hoping we all don't come down with it (although A did have a fever last night) because next week is spring break (for A and Lew) and the flu could really ruin it. Lastly, this is what makes potty training ok, don't you agree? I love that booty in "big boy undapants". Brooks informed me last week that he is no longer wearing diapers because they are for babies. Unfortunately, he has yet to figure out the toilet and walking around soaking wet doesn't seem to bother him AT ALL!!!!! BUT--isn't he cute?!?!?!?!
8 comments:
I am so sorry JJ about the itching. Could it be PUPPP, which is a condition in pregnancy that could cause similar issues.
Hope you have a better week next week.
Hurray that Brooks is excited (if not perfect) about potty training. T just gets mad whenever we bring it up.
Wow, Snow!
Love the cute big boy pants!
Hope the poision ivy clears up soon.
cute booty, indeed. good luck with potty training. I'll be needing your help in a few months!
what a cute boy in those big boy pants. I do think it is so cute when they are out of diapers. good luck with the potty training.
and thanks for the memories. I totally miss those days of eating at each others houses and playing games. that was truly so fun. and I truly don't think we have ever found friends as good as you. we really miss you guys.
Hi JJ!! So fun to be back in touch. It's been way too long. I'm new to the blog world and am not real good at it, but what the heck? Sweet freakin home Alabama!! With poison oak and all. That is awesome. I really am delighted to be back in touch. You are hilarious. Love you and talk to you soon!
I love the picture of your kids at the mall, so fun. I hope Lewis is feeling better and that you're getting treated for the PI. We need an update!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment