






I miss them a lot, but that is one of the things you have to deal with when your family is spread out and your husband is a resident. We have also spent some great Christmases with Lewis' family, last year in SoCal and three years ago in Vienna. I know, we're spoiled.
In Connecticut we learned to "make" family and even though my kids didn't get to spend many holidays with extended family, we had friends who always made us feel at home. We are missing them also this time of year. HOWEVER, we have also felt so much peace and joy during this season. We feel so blessed and overwhelmed with love for all of our friends and family near and far. Merry Christmas to you all! And you can track Santa here.
Oh, and this isn't related to Christmas but Brooks is at such a great age. "do it self" is his motto. Here is his trying to get undressed.
Please ignore all the booty shaking. I have no umm idea where they learned that. ahem. Also, ignore Aiden's KORN rendition and head banging. Again, no idea.
I can't wait to see their faces in the morning, I sure love Christmas and Santa has been good to us.
2 comments:
Are your kids playing dead fish on the sidewalk yet?
Loved your blog jage! You really do have such an awesome family I miss them for you!! ;)
Hope you had a wondeful Christmas and a faboulous new year which includes the reunion of a lifetime! ; )
OK, this video had me in stitches! I love the budding independent spirit! And a little booty shaking never hurt, right?
Man, you guys have really been all over the world - love the pics from what looks like awesome trips.
Post a Comment