Monday, December 3, 2007

B--Our littlest Guitar Hero etc.



Our little B man has become quite the character since recently deciding to talk. He loves to talk with this funny voice (that is cute but really hard to understand) where he poofs out his cheeks and says silly things. He is always keeping us entertained and loves loves loves to make A laugh (when he isn't beating her up). He is also obsessed with super heroes which cracks me up because how on earth does he even know who Spiderman, Batman (his favorite), and Superman are? Usually he will stick his arms in the air and yell "Batman!!" as he runs around the house, hits A, and then says, "Batman nice." in his sweetest voice. But anyway, so he has a little cold--really I can't complain because it's his first since we moved and before that I just thought he had a perma-runny nose-- and his little nose was dripping like a faucet the other day. I said "Hey B, it looks like you have a runny nose, do you want a tissue?" To which he responded "No. Me no want tiss-me!!!!!!" We went back and forth until I finally realized the impossibility of winning an argument with a 2 year old.

Oh, and now I am feeling reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally bad about the fake tree thing since so many people I love and admire own them. Yeah, sorry, I love you all fake trees or not. I think MAYBE I could use a filter once in a while...........I'm still working on that one.

No comments: