
Brooks was the proud little brother.
border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5146067532354249410" />We also went and saw Alvin and the Chipmunks which was surprisingly less annoying than I would have imagined.
The kids were thrilled to make their Gingerbread House with Grandma Dee. I think B probably ate more than ended up on the house, but whatever. (so did I)


Lewis switched his days around a little bit with a co-resident and only had 2 days on call while they were here. He also managed to have the whole weekend off, so we went to the ORIGINAL pancake house for breakfast Saturday.





We headed over to Home Depot to get some things and got to visit Santa. One of my kids liked it and one didn't. Can you guess who? We bought a light kit to put on our fan on the deck and some new light fixtures for hall lights. Lewis was being a real handyman. (with a little help from his dad)


I attempted to get some cute pictures of the kids in their Christmasy outfits, and I got about 5 seconds of their best effort.


Sunday afternoon we opened gifts from Grandma and Grandpa. There were lots of cool gifts from Russia, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, and Japan. These are the benefits of having family that lives overseas (and a Grandma who loves to travel). The kids also got the Pat Pat Rocket which was definitely the highlight of the week for them. They are still fighting over it.


Monday Lew was on call, but only tooth call so we were able to meet him downtown for some Thai slash Asian fusion food. Brooks loved it. The kids were excited to bring their own new chopsticks.

One of the best parts of the week was B and his new pj's. Dee found these at Target and they even have a cape. When he is wearing these, Brooks turns into a new person, a new aggressive, wild little person. It's so funny to watch. He is in heaven. I hope he lets me peel them off him today, he has been wearing them for 36 plus hours.



All in all it was a great trip. (even though we did make a trip to the mall at a very very busy time). We did lots of shopping -- something we are used to because of having family that lives overseas. They have to buy lots of things when they are in the states because they can't get them in Russia-- and just had a great time with them. Thanks for coming!!!!
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjp9LRDlInDuYl5kW92kYhK9NmaksAP8h1VP2gciLt5iWnzk2_cIY5dtPMxcaDs7jL0AJubhTPxTHq0tKrjTWxbSqzB1wjxaZ477JXtD0B_3DhSUlIm3pmW-UhHECHTc-wh__OtjizPzcFg/s1600-h/20gma.jpg">
2 comments:
I am going through gma withdrawls!
I miss the kids, Lewis and JJ soooo much. We are around many others now but there is just something about being a gma that is heavenly and wonderful.
Dan and I love this stage of our lives!
JJ was a great trooper as she hauled me everywhere. I was running on adrenaline trying to get things to take back to Russia. Our luggage just made it at 49.9 lbs, 50 lbs, 46 and 46. We are getting good at this estimating...til next time...
JJ, they are so so cute! I loved aidens christmas dress and elf attire! And I LOVE brooks hair kinda long and wavey! Too cute!
Post a Comment