Fun things from today.
Mostly fun because LEWIS was home!!! Well, he was home and asleep when we got home from church (I guess he only had about 45 minutes of sleep last night), but the kids got him up and we partied hard.
We were very busy at church today. The talks got to be a little bit long, so we spent some time composing letters to Santa. Here they are:


Then in the afternoon we tried once again to get the kids to cooperate and take some potential Christmas card pictures. Oh, and if you are a friend who would like a card from us, please email me your address because I probably need it! Notice the short sleeved shirt on Brooks. Shorts would have also been appropriate today. Crazy. I can't say I don't like this weather, I have to admit it is nice. I just wish we could have one nice pretty, fluffy snow storm. Just one.






5 comments:
I am such a klutz at trying to comment...I just wanted to say, most of the time it is Dee making comments, not Dan. I don't know how to change the blogger name...(As in the comment for Lewis' birthday about MY dad).
The kids are so darn cute. I can hardly wait to come and pinch their cheeks and ruffle their hair as every good granny should! We leave tomorrow!
Your kids are so cute with eachother! Mine don't dare touch eachother! A. has a great Christmas list, I can't believe she wrote it!
Oh... I know what you mean by craving a nice fluffy white snowstorm. We had a nice big one all day yesterday and earlier in the week when I heard it was on its way I was giddy with excitement -- and I am not kidding. It put me in the best mood to know that soon the flakes would be flying!
And boy oh boy was it a good storm. We got about 10+ inches I think. I wish you could have been here to experience it. It would have made you giddy too. :) I LOVE SNOW!! I figure as long as it is going to be cold, it might as well be snowing!
Cute pictures by the way!!! Brooks looks like such a little man! CUTE!
Hope all is well!
Love, Hillary
I'm so behind on commenting. Aiden and Brooks look SO cute in those pictures! I hope you guys are having a fun holiday season! We miss ya!
Post a Comment