Thursday, February 3, 2011

24 weeks

So much to say--like where is the line between being a nice doctor (or person in general) and getting taken advantage of? Lewis and I tend to be on different ends of that one. Also, Aiden got baptized and we had lots of awesome visitors. Some came from as far as Russia!

But now it's bedtime so here are some pictures of my belly last Friday.


I am thinking I will take all of the pictures in the same shirt--at least until it explodes since it was sort of tight to begin with.

But why didn't you play my fun game last time? I guess it was easier than I thought and I'm the mother so I should be ashamed of myself.

TTFN

5 comments:

mark said...

Well who was it?? I guessed Brooks but now I'm doubting my self.

mark said...

(oops...this is Kim)

Jack Attack said...

you are adorable-the belly, the headband, the green jacket-all of it! I can't believe you have an 8 year old. yowzer!

Amy said...

You guys are awesome! So, I know this practice your husband could join. It is in a very lovely area :)

Dan and Dee said...

What a wonderful experience being with Aiden during this special time in her life. Thanks for making it such a great visit!
Love you all!