Friday, February 25, 2011

28 weeks. That's it I'm going to the library tomorrow and getting a baby name book.


****Edit*****
Liesl you reminded me about the name situation. We are going to name her Deanne after my mom, but are currently searching for just the right middle name. She will most likely go by her middle name, I don't know if I could call her Deanne it just makes me feel too sad.
So, we are totally open to name options!!!!
Any letter!!!!!
Although I think names that start with vowels and are at least 2 syllables sound the best. What do you think? Lewis loves Violet.

3 comments:

Liesl said...

How about Darla?

Sarah Anne said...

You've come to the right person! I, too, love those requirements for names.
Adele is my current favorite
Estelle
Edith
Edie
Emma
Aubrey or Audrey
Alaida or Alaidis (pronounced A-lie-dis)
Alice
Some other good names that don't start with a vowel are:
Birdie (I'm totally not joking-I love this name)
Lanie
Faye
Charlotte
Molly
Nadine
Naomi
Maura
Cora
Nora
Faith
I love the name Hazel, but everyone else nixed it for baby Lilah Hope.
Violet is also very beautiful.(Although, consider it may be shortened to Vie-which I also think is cute)
I think naming her after your mother is the perfect thing to do.
I also think Joy is a beautiful name and wouldn't that be so nice to have yours and your mother's names in hers?
I may come back with more suggestions. I hope this doesn't bother you.

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

I LOVE Olive... (or Olivia but which does not meet your criteria) I also like Violet, very pretty. She is a very lucky girl to be named after your mom, a beautiful name for two beautiful people!