So, it's pretty obvious that Cate the great has the craziest hair ever.Here is what it looks like most mornings (and if we're being honest most of the time):

On days that I'm feeling really ambitious these are the things I pull out and attempt to tame that mane with:

And here is the final product. The suave detangler is a staple at our house and it smells really really good. I think it works great to help with knots. The John Frieda dream curls spray is great too. It helps keep her curls under control without making them stiff or crunchy at all.

Do you have any curly hair products that you love or would recommend? We're always open to suggestions.She's pretty tasty. And weighing in at 25.2 lbs these days! Hooray!
1 comment:
Our Kate has a rats nest of curls as well. The suave spray is our favorite. Love the apple smell. Also, my soy conditioner and spray conditioner help to get through the mess esp when she is going to bed with wet hair. Makes it more manageable in the morning. But pricey.
I love you are going to name baby #4 after your mom. What a great person to honor. We are in the land of the white for thenext 10 days if you see around. Take care!
Post a Comment