I never buy school pictures because they are never cute and they always cost approximately one million dollars for the smallest package. The one exception was when we lived in Conn. because our preschool got the best school photographer. I know they take pictures in WH, so if you live there you're super duper in the trooper lucky (one of B's sayings). Anyway, picture day came a couple of weeks ago and my kids weren't cooperating, but here are some of the pictures I got. Aren't they getting so big? (well, except for the tiny peanut baby)

When did Brooks go from toddler to preschooler? Where are those cheeks I loved?
Cate didn't get school pictures, but I think this is why at 15 months she still isn't walking and has no desire to start. She comes up to whoever is in the room and begs to be picked up. Most of the time I can't resist. She's so cute and so light that I don't mind holding her.
BUT this is what she looks like when you can't or won't pick her up. SO SAD!!! All 18 lbs. 9 oz. of her just plain old loses it.
She has it pretty rough.
5 comments:
your kids have the best eyes!
CUTE pics! I've had ok luck with school pics so far. I buy 1 8x10 and that is it! I like your idea of doing it yourself though. Brooks really does look like a big boy and Cate is such a teeny thing. My littlest one likes to be carried around all day too!
Who can resist picking up that feather of a sweetie Cate?! She is light and adorable.
I can't believe Aiden is in 1st grade! She is growing up so fast and as for Brooks, his baby cheeks are gone and he is looking like a little man. Time sure flies!
The pictures are sweet, as usual...
Your kids are so incredibly cute. Thanks for posting their pics. Such fun.
Oh, and I just chatted with Martha from FF swim and she said to say, "Hi!".
She misses you. She was just telling some co-workers how they need to get another "JJ" for their program.
So cute!!
Post a Comment