Monday, October 26, 2009

Soccer!


Soccer is back in season. It has been for a while, but I haven't been able to take pictures of Brooks yet because I have been coaching. Y0u see, "we"felt like it would be good to volunteer tocoach this season since Lewis is in med. school and it is supposed to be super easy 4th year. Unfortunately, "we" didn't realize that he would be on pediatric plastic surgery in Oct. and they have grand rounds on Tuesday nights which means Lewis couldn't be there to coach soccer. But it's all good now because he will be there for the last few games! So, in between trying to "coach" 4 and 5 year olds, keeping A from trying to take over, and trying to keep Cate happy in her stroller and off the soggy swampy grass, it was a bit crazy and I didn't get many pictures. Here's what I do have so far:



Cate enjoys soccer too.





P. S. As I have been typing this I have secretly been spying on a house in my neighborhood because no one has lived in it for a long time and there are some people who are in there doing who knows what. At first they were just snooping around and trying to get in, but then they busted in. They aren't the people who lived there before and they taped a note to the storm door. I can't wait to go read it when they leave. In the past 11 years 5 different families have lived there and they have all ended up getting divorced. Maybe it's haunted or something..... Who doesn't love a little neighborhood drama?

5 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Good job on the coaching. You are a super mom. the neighbor issue sounds exciting.

Katie said...

Great pictures! I think you should go Trick or Treating at the 'haunted' house!

dee said...

What little athletes you have! Great pictures, and good for you for "team" coaching!
The neighbors sound very very strange. Glad you didn't buy that house!

Tiana said...

I'm waiting for the neighbor update...It sounds like real TV drama material.

Cha said...

Well, Cate and Daniel have their soccer interests in common! Can't wait for Christmas, we'll have to put soccer skills to work.