that is so hilarious and totally something I would do. once at church and another time at work I went the whole day with out a bra.... who does that. sooo funny.
I love this! I also love when I'm checking out at the store and look down to discover baby puke all over my shirt....or that I forgot to do my hair...completely oblivious!
JJ-I love you girl. So funny. I feel like you should have had that pairing on for a midnight run to the ol' Creamery. Your family is adorable. I can't believe how big your kids are!
14 comments:
I am laughing! Too funny.
That's hilarious!
lol :D
I love it. You know with the jeans and no flash it doesn't look that bad.
Oh, JJ! How I love this post - I am sooooo like that some days. And how I love that you can laugh at yourself - very refreshing!
Sarah
Love it. Thought you might have caught on when you strapped one of the shoes on? Or do you just slip them both on. Either way, I still love it! ;)
Linds, unfortunately I can just slip them on so i didn't notice!! i put them on in the dark because cate was sleeping. i thought i was so sneaky...
That is hilarious JJ! I love Danskos because they are so comfortable. I just got a new pair for my b-day.
that is so hilarious and totally something I would do. once at church and another time at work I went the whole day with out a bra.... who does that. sooo funny.
I love this! I also love when I'm checking out at the store and look down to discover baby puke all over my shirt....or that I forgot to do my hair...completely oblivious!
The important thing is both shoes are super cute--so who cares if they match! :)
I am completely in love with this post. Really does it get any better :)
JJ-I love you girl. So funny. I feel like you should have had that pairing on for a midnight run to the ol' Creamery. Your family is adorable. I can't believe how big your kids are!
Post a Comment