
...but it's also Talledega weekend! Last week (while Lewis was TRYING to study for his step 2 board exam) we had a "2 trip to Lowe's" toilet problem. Luckily for us they had Jimmie Johnson's car there and it was pretty sweet! It was sort of a "you know you live in Alabama when" moment. (we have lots of those)
We had a great time at Trunk or Treat. Our primary really goes all out and it was lots of fun to play at the carnival and to go car to car getting candy. The kids were all animals (A-kangaroo, B-alligator, C-giraffe) and I was the "Jones Family Zoo Vet". Lewis was a party pooper ("I dressed up last year") but someone thought he was a skater. It was so funny.

(thanks Gma Dee for the costumes!)
(but what giraffe costume has no neck?!!?!)
Now if it will just stop raining for once so we can get some loot tonight!
(but what giraffe costume has no neck?!!?!)
4 comments:
Russ came straight from work and someone thought he was a 'nerd'... he'd rather be a skater!
So you were a Dr. Jones, Dr. Jones JJ...good for you.
sounds like lots of fun was had by one and all!
super super cute!!!!
your kids are so darling!!!! I love Halloween.
That is so funny you brought up that "spiritual salesman" I was just barley telling someone that story. I do love how slash is standing right in front of the picture though.
Post a Comment