
Dear Santa,
For Christmas Aiden would like an American Girl doll, Kit please. Brooks would like a light saber. Cate won't bother to tell me what she wants, so I guess that means she's all set. You already know this, of course, because they told you when they sat on your lap at the church party last weekend. Blah blah blah.
Anyway, what I want for Christmas is to see the sun for once FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. I mean, I know we lived in Connecticut and in our 4 years there we DID see the sun a handful of days, but I've been spoiled here in "sweet home Alabama where the skies are so BLUE". Yes BLUE! So please, all I want for Christmas is to see the sun. (it's been weeks, I swear. Weeks of rain, overcast skies and fog and humidity so bad my toffee was soggy and our doors are swollen). Oh, and I would also like to see my entire extended family (except for Kip who is on a mission) including my aunts, uncles, grandparents and cousins. I heard you are going to make that happen and even throw in a few bonus in laws. That is so amazing and wonderful I can hardly even believe it. I can't wait to see them. BUT, Santa, if you could please let the sun peek out for a minute I would be ever so grateful.
Sincerely yours forever and always BFF,
JJ
PS you PROBABLY already know this too, but Lewis would really like a new dog for Christmas. Because I'm SURE he'll be the one doing all the caretaking of this new dog. I know, he's been to the humane society at least 5 times so far and to every pet shop within 25 miles, but just in case you didn't notice, he would love a new puppy. One that can run with him when it gets bigger. Maybe that sweet lab mix with the sweet blue eyes. I promise we would change his name from Lennie to something much better. Thanks.
PPS we opened family presents this morning and Brooks liked his socks!


PPPS here's a bonus shot of Cate just because
3 comments:
We can't wait to see you guys!
I don't think you'll get the sun. I hear the storms aren't going to let up until the 27th! I too have been spoiled by all the sun we rcvd and higher than normal temps through Nov that I don't think I can handle all that snow (wait, didn't we grow up there? what is wrong with us). Can't wait to see everyone.
So cute, your kids are growing up to look just like you guys!
Post a Comment