
Running the NYC marathon. Wayyyyyyyyy faster than Lance.

A tooth pulling machine.

Lew and Cate at the zoo.

Lewis teaching the kids how to sew up faces. On one of my pillows!!

Again, so young.


Us on the beach in Thailand. I was 6-8 weeks pregnant with Aiden.

Can you believe how young we look? Sending Lewis off to Thailand was so sad.

Skateboarding with Paul and Mark

Happy happy birthday Lewis dear! (I think I've posted some of these before, but our scanner is a piece of junk so I'm going the easy route.) If you want to see last year's post, go here
I can hear the kids fighting and it's coming to blows, so I should go. Happy birthday Lewis! We love you!
6 comments:
hmm.. happy bithday2 lewis..njoy lyf..
just came across ur blog...
hmm
do comment on ma blog...
Happy Birthday Lewis! By the way we have a friend/co-worker trying to recruit us for the Wasatch Back Run. Apparently it's official, I don't think I will come out alive. If only I was YOU!
happy birthday, I can't believe how young you guys look in all those pics--not that you don't look young now, but it's fun to how you guys looked when you got married!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Old Man!!
Anyway... we'll be in UT for Xmas too and REALLY want to see you guys!! I know you will be busy but if it will work we would love it. We will be there from the 20th to the 2nd. Hope to see you!
Hey Lewis and fam!
Lots of memories with the marathon pic and others. Very cool...
Are you planning on any other marathons coming up?
I just ran mine last may (or did I tell you about that already).
Thanks, guys, for blogging! It's a great way to keep in touch!
Ammon and fam
Post a Comment