Saturday, August 9, 2008

Bikes





We went and rode bikes this morning in a parking lot because it was only 40% humidity!! And in the 80's!!!!! (yes, I am using exclamation points on purpose, I really am that excited) What a difference the humididty makes, my glasses didn't even fog up when we walked outside. It was like we didn't live in a rainforest for a little while. While we were riding bikes we discovered Lewis' talent for the family circus: riding tiny bikes. Mom, you would be proud. Jackie, get practicing on those stilts.

4 comments:

Dan and Dee said...

Way to Go Aiden! I loved hearing Brooks in the background, "I wanna ride my bike by myself, I wanna do what Aiden Can." You have to love the example of older siblings and the younger ones wanting to do or wanting to have exactly what the older ones have!
Brooks riding is tricycle is a fun video as well!
I am quite impressed at Aiden's bike ability! Slow but steady!

MIMOM2 said...

I love it! Bikes are the best. Sorry about the humidity - glad it is easing up a bit and to think that this August is the mildest it has been in the south in a long time - thank goodness!!

I have PSE and Memory Mixer. I haven't truly figured out PSE yet but Memory Mixer is super simple but does not have the functionality of PSE.

Marlie said...

How cute are you? I didn't even know you were pregnant...that's how good I am at staying up to date these days. Sad. Cate is beautiful JJ! So precious. I can't believe you have 3 kids. Congratulations on your newest. That is so great. And there was no question I understood your comment on my blog. All you had to write was "bout' to bag it up." Ah the good ol' days. Love ya!

Johanna said...

yeah for bikes. Avery refuses to ride hers b/c she fell once, oh well, maybe tomorrow. Little Cate is so cute and getting nice and chubby. I love the wipes idea!! i am totally going to try it. I was just thinking what a waste wipes are, one swipe of poo and then in the garbage forever. thanks for the idea
loves