First day of big kid school! She picked out her own outfit (would you have expected anything less?) and purple bows. I was just glad she let me brush her hair to be honest.

She also picked this pose, doesn't it look like she is walking?

Doing high fives in the car on the way to school.

Walking in--what was I thinking just letting her walk away like that? Please learn from my mistake people! Look at her, isn't it sad. Are you laughing now Jordan and Matt?!?!?!?!?!??

Ready to go home. "It was SO COOL, Mom! SO great!"

So we decided to go for sno-cones.

It was hard to decide, but Aiden chose bubble gum because it's pink.

And it was good.

Really good.

Brooks chose Rock N Roll because it's blue.

And it made his mouth look like this:

THE END
3 comments:
What a cutie! She looks great in her ensemble! I knew she would be fine walking in by herself (she's so independent!). Glad she liked it!
Aiden is so cute!! I'm so glad she liked it.
Those are such cute pictures. I'm so bummed we don't live closer so these girls can't be little buddies. Bailee is so the same, she had to choose her first day of school outfit, sometimes I just cringe. but most of the time I'm just excited that she has close on. she changes at least 5 times a day.
I'm glad the first day went so good.
oh and I love your little cate, she is so stinking adorable.
Post a Comment