Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sleepovers


When Lewis has to spend the night at the hospital I get lonely, but don't worry about me. There are plenty of friends to snuggle with!

3 comments:

Brian and Jackie said...

When we moved to park city dad dropped me off the first day and didn't go in with me. I was in 3rd grade, and I am still traumatized by it. JK. If anyone can handle it, A can.

PS I love the sleepovers, my style.

Jack Attack said...

kind of reminds me of our sleepovers in high school. do you get any sleep? Jack slept with us a few nights ago while we were at a family reunion and I tho't I was going to loose my mind. he's been in his own room since he came home from the hospital.

glad to hear everything turned out just fine for you and A on the first day of school. what a champ!

Dan and Dee said...

Thank heavens for king size beds!
Good thing you finally got one last year! They are such cute munchkins.