Thursday, August 21, 2008

This is what I get to look at all day.


She's pretty tasty. And *2* months old today! Can you believe it? She is so sweet. At her appointment today she was 10 lbs. 5 oz. which is about 2 lbs. smaller than my other kids were, but still good. AND did you know they have a Rotovirus vaccine now? How great is that? Less diarrhea is always a good think in my book. The best part of the whole appointment was how Brooks was talking to the doctor! Hooray for Brooks!!!

3 comments:

Jack Attack said...

can I come to your house and look at that all day? precious.

facebook??? really??? I don't know if I want some people finding me.

Hillary said...

AW SHUCKS!!! Why the crap did you have to move away?! Looking at all your pics that you posted recently made me miss you guys SO much! It just isn't the same (or as much fun) here without you! I want to meet baby Cate really bad!

Well, most of the OMFS apps are out so cross your fingers for us! Alabama here we come! :)

Love, Hillary

Amy said...

What a sweet baby!