I don't know what the cutest part is? Baby Cate, what a doll! Or Brooks in the background watching, or that Aiden tooks the pics!!! How fun! Hope she has a great day on Monday!!!
Oh, she is already getting so big. She looks JUST like Brooks! She seems so sweet and like she's well loved by her siblings. Can you believe our babies are going to school?!?
4 comments:
I don't know what the cutest part is? Baby Cate, what a doll! Or Brooks in the background watching, or that Aiden tooks the pics!!! How fun! Hope she has a great day on Monday!!!
Oh, she is already getting so big. She looks JUST like Brooks! She seems so sweet and like she's well loved by her siblings. Can you believe our babies are going to school?!?
She is so cute! I wish I were there to hold her again!!
When I see the darling pictures of bath time I can almost smell the lotion (the smell you want to bottle!)
Cate looking at Brooks is priceless.
Post a Comment