Monday, May 21, 2007

Fenway, Finally!



It was on my to-do list since we got to Connecticut and I finally went to a game in my last week of living in New England. As a good-bye gift, Anna got JJ and me Red Sox tickets to last Thurs. night's game! We were to go with Anna and Matt, but JJ had prior commitments, so Kyle took the opportunity to go as my date. If you have never been to Fenway, then I should start by telling you it is the smallest and best ballpark in baseball. The Sox came back to win it in the bottom of the 7th. We sang "Sweet Caroline" with the crowd in the 8th (so loud I was hoarse the next day), and there were amazing defensive catches made throughout the game. We ate disgusting amounts of hot dogs, fries, chicken fingers and cokes! It was such a great experience, and it made me sad to be leaving New England. One thing I won't miss is 40 degree weather at the end of May. It was freezing at the game, but I have a feeling I don't have to worry about that in Alabama.

Oh, and about the picture. I stitched together 4 photos to get the panoramic and the guys head got squished. So that is how that pinhead got to be in the picture.

No comments: