Friday, February 15, 2013

This is why we can't have nice things

If you follow me on Instagram you probably don't need to read my blog any more! Here are a few pictures from the last few days of the baby getting into lots of things. This is what she was doing as I was publishing that last post:











6 comments:

Dan and Dee said...

WOW, what a little pill! I can't imagine what goes through her mind! I love how Cate joins right in, ha ha.
Love these photos. Miss you all.

Tiana said...

Holy cow. That is insane. I thought I had my hands full with Zoe getting into things, but I think I prefer her throwing my tampons in the bathtub to flour on the couch. I can't wait to see her again next month. It sounds like she is growing up so fast!

Unknown said...

that was hard cleaning up mom!
(by aiden)

Unknown said...

that was hard cleaning up mom!
(by aiden)

Melissa B. said...

Thats so funny:) my kids once dumped an entire big bottle of babypowder all over their room and themselves. Lovely

Jake, Jenn and the Girls said...

She is getting so big! I just want to hug her. We sure miss you guys!