Friday, March 8, 2013

We are going live today!

We have been working so hard to get the house ready to put on the market and today is the big day! I am sitting here nervously waiting for the real estate agent to come and thought I would post some photos of the house in a rare clean and empty moment.








































5 comments:

Brian and Jackie said...

It looks so good!!! I hope it sells fast. Great idea with the bench and the shoes downstairs. Are those new lamps in your room? Did you ever make it to target?

Mikelle said...

It looks amazing!!! Good luck, that is such a stressful time!

Dan and Dee said...

Your place is so show ready and looks great! Here's praying it sells!

Jake, Jenn and the Girls said...

Very impressive! All your hard work paid off. Hope things are going well with showings.

lnkmom said...

Oh, gosh... I never posted a comment on this post. I hope everything is going well with selling your house! It looks great!

PS. I like your other updates too... Miss A's b-day looked like tons of fun! What a great idea!