Monday, November 26, 2012

Last Day, Magic Kingdom

 We spent the last day at Magic Kingdom again.  Lewis and the kids wanted to do some of the magic sorcerer (or whatever it's called :) ) stuff and Cate and Abby were excited to do the fantasyland rides again. There are these cards and this sorcerer game that you go around the park looking for clues and then there is a little video clip that shows up in a window and you get the next clue from the video.  It was fun and the kids finished two of the lands.  They are excited to do the rest next time we go. 
 We had fun on the Tomorrowland Speedway.  The little girls and I did it a couple of times while Lewis took the kids on fast rides.







 These might be my favorite pictures from the trip.  The teapots before:
 During:
 And after:
 Abby didn't want to do that one again! Ha!
 There are now 2 Dumbo rides with a waiting area that is a playground.  There is also this fun spray area that is the Casey Jr. train.  As fantasyland expands I think it's going to be really fun.

We had a great trip but were ready to head home after a long and exhausting week.  I think next time we will do one less day of parks so we can have a day to lounge around, swim, and recover from our days of running around.

1 comment:

Tiana said...

You guys have the best vacations. They always look like a party. I LOVE the teacup pictures!!