Thursday, May 3, 2012

Last Weekend

We had a crazy busy weekend and with Lewis working and then taking his big yearly OMFS test I was super grateful that Jackie and her kids were in town for a week long visit.  Friday night Cate had her ballet recital dress rehearsal which is the one time we are allowed to take pictures. Enjoy!
 





 These next two are actually from Saturday morning after the actual performance.  She did great.  When she was doing her turn she stopped halfway for a minute and everyone smiled and laughed quietly.  It was really cute and I'm glad that the laughing didn't freak her out.  Isn't she adorable? I love this picture of Porter with his arm around her, he is a sweetheart.

 Jackie took Aiden to her games both on Friday night and Saturday.  I came when the ballet stuff was over.  I missed most of Saturday's game because after ballet I had to take Brooks to buy a gift and then to a birthday party.

I know I've said it before but we really love A's soccer team and coach this year.  I hope they get to stay together next year.  I think their favorite parts of the game are the snacks and this:

 








2 comments:

Jake, Jenn and the Girls said...

oh my goodness. Cate is so incredibly cute in her ballet costume. What cute kids you have. Good work.

Tiana said...

Cate looks so cute as a ballerina! She is so funny. I wish I could have been there to see the performance.