Monday, May 21, 2012

Campout

Dads playing frisbee.
 We had a stake campout on Friday night.  It was so fun to be camping with so many of our friends.  The kids and Lewis slept in a tent and the babe and I slept in a cabin with 2 other friends and babies plus one young woman.  We had a great time and came back exhausted. A sign of a great trip.
Horseshoes. Go dad!

A in line for the ropes course and zipline.  She was amazing.

Cate being Cate.  How else can I describe this?

A climbing

She made it to the top!

Crossed the log like a pro

On to the planks. 


Ready for the zipline. Pretty high, huh!?!?!

Weeeeeee!

Cate and Trent

More zipline. Hey, these are out of order.

I love this one of Lewis helping A unclip.

Kate and Cate.  Double trouble.  DO NOT EVER leave these 2 alone together.

Canoeing.  I think they actually liked it.



I love the kids' faces in the background.



4 comments:

M and J said...

Looks like so much fun. I can't believe A did the ropes course. No fear of heights! And looks like the weather was perfect. Glad Lewis could go!

M and J said...

Looks like so much fun. I can't believe A did the ropes course. No fear of heights! And looks like the weather was perfect. Glad Lewis could go!

Dan and Dee said...

What a fun time for you guys. Aiden was a wonder! All the kids look like it was a blast. They were all in their element.

Unknown said...

it was fun