Friday, May 11, 2012

B and C soccer

C showing me her medal
 We had the last week of soccer for B and C and had hot dog supper which Cate was so excited for.  I think she was slightly let down because she kept asking me when we were going to swim.  I finally realized that it was because A had a pool party at a teammates house for the end of the season and Cate assumed hers would be the same. 
I told her to run and show Dad her medal

"Dad, Dad! Look, I got a medal!"

"Dad, Dad, Dad!"

"Daaaaaaaad!"

"Dad! DAD! dad dad dad dad dad....."

"Look Dad! I got a MEDAL!"

"WOW Cate! That's awesome."

Here she is feigning interest

Oops!

Brooks played super tough this season.

He is finally paying attention and trying hard during his games. It helped that his friend George was on the team.

B with his hot red face and his medal.

C C receiving her medal

Her team.  They might have played in the sand which was put there to fill in holes in the field more than they played soccer, but they had a great time. Some of the parents of 3 years olds were intense and stressed that their kids weren't playing.  I guess the 3rd child gets the benefit of having parents who know that she'll grow up soon enough.

I had to include this one.  Too cute.

1 comment:

Dan and Dee said...

Dad, dad, dad clip is darling and spot on. Brooks looks like he gave it his all. Love the blog entries here!