Sunday, April 22, 2012

11 months

Abby
Abby Noni
Noni
Abioli (sung to the tune of the song "ravioli)
Abs

This baby is my earliest walker, she just up and walked across the room this week a few days before she turned 11 months.

She loves to babble all the day long.

She says Dada, Mama, Hey, Hi, Bye bye, Thank You, You're welcome (in her own special way), Georgia, and anything else that she can mimic.

She loves her blanket, it can be any of the gauze ones, and her pacifier.

Sleeps really well in her crib.  Wait, I have to go back on that one because she takes great naps.  The past week nights have been bad. Add to that that I have been staying up late working on painting my kitchen and I am pretty much a zombie right now. Last night she was up at 10:30, 12:30, 1:00, and I can't remember if there were any others until 5:10.  Sleep child, sleep!

She will climb over anything or do whatever it takes to get to something she wants.  She loves to follow the other kids around and hates when they are playing with small pieces and have to shut the door on her.

But they have to because she puts everything in her mouth.

She has 4 teeth on top and 2 on bottom.  Today she fell and smacked her face and cut up her gums.  They are so swollen it looks like she only has 1 tooth on top.

She is very determined.

She is very loud and lets us know when she is unhappy.

She screams a lot.

Especially at church when it is quiet and she is stuck on my lap or in the pew.

Right now as I type this she is trying to climb up on a little chair next to me.

She still has the cutest little dimples on her hand and she got my mom's tan skin like Brooks.  After Hawaii (don't worry I put lots of sunscreen on her) she has little tan lines in her rolls.

The kids love to hold her and wrestle with her and she loves it, she loves rough play.

She loves music. And she's got some moves! Sometimes she stands in her crib just rocking out and singing to herself.

She is a little piece of sunshine in our home and we love our baby.

We love you, cupcake!
























2 comments:

Melissa B. said...

She is so cute! She has such a different look from your other kids. I can't wait to see where you guys end up in a couple years.

Dan and Dee said...

such a cute dress, such a cute girl!