First of all this is what my yard already looked like a couple of weeks ago. Leaves are the stuff of nightmares for me. The never ending raking. Shudder.

We went and saw The Smurfs at the drive in. About halfway through the movie the film stopped moving and burned up. It was an adventure! The kids loved all the junk I bought to eat while we watched. This is us in the car:

This is what Cate put on her feet the other day. I didn't notice until I put her in the cart at Costco. It's not her fault, she was born with that gene. The SMOOTH gene. I have it too.

Eating drumsticks (the ice cream variety) on the deck:
I made a cabinet for my dining room by sawing off the bottom half of Lewis' old dresser: The drawers on the bottom didn't function so I made him get a new one and now we have a place to stash our million crayons, markers, craft supplies, etc.
The little girls and I joined the kids for lunch on chicken tenders day. I try to make my kids buy lunch once in a while but they don't like to very often. Truthfully, I don't blame them but the food was pretty good this time.
Cate thought the pink milk was divine:
Tropical storm Lee did a number on us in this area. It blows my mind how much national media coverage storms get when they are going to hit the east coast but I really saw nothing about the damage this storm left in its wake. There were so many trees down in our area and almost everyone we know lost power at one time or another. This was down the street from us, next door to a house that had 2 trees on it from the April tornadoes. Our next door neighbor lost a huge pine and a couple of houses down lost a big huge oak tree. Someone needs to explain to me how there are still so many trees in Alabama!
Cate rode the tiger on the carousel. Rar!!!
Cate is taking ballet and it's the cutest thing ever to see all those little 3 year old bodies in leotards.
And baby is still eating her own hands. But how can you blame the girl? She is completely tasty.
3 comments:
I love your kids and your sand art. All are lovely!
J, you are fabulous and completely amazing. I am constantly learning more about all the diverse things you do and wow! Love to you all from your fan club in A-town
It is so awesome to see your family grow and grow over the years!
Post a Comment